- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 red snapper fillets, about 6 ounces each
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Prepare the marinade by combining the olive oil, garlic, white wine, oregano, and lemon juice in a medium size bowl.
Place the fillets in a shallow baking dish that’s large enough for the fillets to be arranged in one layer (9x 14 inches). Pour the marinade on top of the fish. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the center is opaque. Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.
** Tip**: This straightforward recipe is lovely served with orzo tossed in garlic and oil and a simple salad.