Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 3-pound rabbit, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 6 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the rabbit in a large roasting pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley, basil and cheese on top.
Add the potatoes, white wine, and chicken broth. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.